TWOBIRDS BRIDAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
- We do not exchange or refund for changes mind and make a wrong decision. Please choose your order carefully.
- 60% deposit should be paid on the day of purchase.
- The balance on the gown must be finalised before alterations are commenced.
- Alterations may be quoted and charged in addition to the price of the gown. Egg. Hem, length, bodice adjustment etc.
- If alteration is required, an appointment should be made approximately 6-8 weeks before your wedding.
- If you loose or gain more than 5 kilos has to notify us to get re-measured before the gown is completed.
- If alterations were made on the gown and customer changes in size or any form of shape, extra charges will apply.
- All cancellations require minimum 20% of the total price as an administration fee to be paid by customers.
- If you cancel your dress, on a stock gown(s), a further fee of 20% of the total price will be charged for each month the dress was held.
- A cancellation fee of 60% of the total price will be charged if production on your gown has commenced.
- If the gown has been made OR altered, is made to measure, is a special design, the order cannot be cancelled and the gown must be paid for in full and taken, or all monies previously paid will be forfeited.
- All cancellations must be made in writing.
- On collection of your gown, please ensure that you have checked your gown thoroughly and are satisfied with its condition. Once your gown has left the premises it’s no longer the responsibility of Twobirds Bridal.
- No refund or exchange on any sale item.